A license that aims to ensure the institution’s ability to provide the program/ course synchronous/ asynchronous mode according to the NeLC standards
- Fill the online form on the Licensing Platform.
- Program accreditation document from the competent authority (private sector).
- Meet the program license standards.
- Pay the fee.
- Valid institution license.
- The term of the license is 4 years, starting from the date of issuance.
- Compliance with program license standards during the validity period of the license.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- All licensing requests are subject to the policies, requirements and regulations of the NeLC.