A license that aims to ensure the ability and readiness of the institution to provide eLearning according to the NeLC standards.
- Fill the online form on the Licensing Platform.
- Attach the authorization letter (certified by the Chamber of Commerce for the private sector).
- Attach the Commercial Register (private sector).
- Attach a license to practice learning or training activity (private sector).
- Meet the institution’s licence standards.
- Pay the fees.
- The term of the license is 4 years, starting from the date of issuance.
- Compliance with institution license standards during the validity period of the license.
- The fees are non-refundable.
- Obtain the program license to practice the learning or training activity.
- All licensing requests are subject to the policies, requirements and regulations of the NeLC.