About the NELC
The National e-Learning Center was established as an independent entity by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Council of Ministers’ decision No (35) in 1439 H. Aims to enhancing trust in the eLearning programs, Leading innovation in Learning digital transformation and enabling the integration among educational institutions and employers.
- Governing and regulating eLearning in Saudi Arabia.
- Enabling providing eLearning and training programs ensuring alignment with the labor market needs.
- Enabling integration among educational institutions and employers to enhance the sector’s efficiency and agility.
- Enabling access to lifelong learning & development for all.
- Enhancing trust in e-learning outcomes.
- Investing in new technologies and providing innovative solutions for learning challenges.
- Enabling innovation in learning and explore collaborative work environment between the stakeholders and concerned institutions and individuals.
- Support the institutions to promote their practices by improving and measuring the eLearning indicators.
Enhancing trust in the e-learning outcomes by ensuring its the quality, recognizing the modalities and provide equitable access for a lifelong learning to achieve the Kingdom’s vision 2030.
Providing equitable access to lifelong learning through eLearning by enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency to align with the Kingdom’s promising Vision 2030 that aims to learning for work.
Enabling innovation in eLearning through enhancing the access to the educational digital content and encourage its diversity, investing in new technologies and facilitate innovation for promising future for learning to achieve with the Kingdom’s vision 2030.